Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This could be the start of something pretty alright... maybe.

So, Janice just started her own blog and it's very interesting to read. I was reading her latest entry this morning and was very impressed. She talked about her feelings in a concise, open and revealing way which leaves the reader empathizing on a deeper level than any news story written by a well-seasoned, published author could ever dream of. Now, I'm exaggerating a little, because everyone knows that a well-seasoned, published author would never write a news story. But it's really very good. Seriously. Very good. So go read it now. www.jane-theramblingsof.blogspot.com. I also perused several other blogs of a few friends of ours (funny, they're all women who have these blogs) and noted how well all of these wonderful women write. How am I supposed to compare to such eloquent expositions? Such potent prose? Besides, wouldn't it be somewhat unmanly to have a blog? Shouldn't I write, instead, some sports commentary or maybe a review of the latest gas-guzzling, oil-spewing, environment- killing car on the market? You know- manly things. Ah, who am I kidding? Those stereotypes have never really applied to me anyways, nor do they for most men. Though I do know some.... But Janice suggested that I start a blog of my own and I agreed. Though I know I'm not the most gifted writer/expositor this may be kinda fun if just for my own amusement. I'll probably be mostly goofy, but I'll throw in a serious thing here or there. So, if there is anyone (other than my wife) who will be reading this, enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeffrey said...

Your a blogger too!? wow I didn't think you would get one Marky!